On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 02:09:49AM -0500, fvwm-workers wrote:
> CVSROOT:      /home/cvs/fvwm
> Module name:  fvwm
> Changes by:   griph   05/09/29 02:09:48
>
> Modified files:
>       .              : ChangeLog NEWS
>       fvwm           : frame.c move_resize.c
>
> Log message:
> fixes for resizing shaded windows, and windows changed by complex functions
> as
> AddToFunc ResizeShadedOpaque
> + I WindowShade off
> + I Resize
> + I WindowShade on

Can you please post the diffs on frame.c and explain what you
did?  I've been working on some resize-when-shaded issues a
while ago but had to stop because the patch became too
difficult to manage and I wanted to think more about it first.

Also, latest CVS does not compile without warnings:

  frame.c: In function `frame_setup_border':
  frame.c:309: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
  frame.c:320: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
  frame.c:330: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
  frame.c:340: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast

The corresponding code is

  PressedW = NULL;

Which should be

  PressedW = None;