On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Dominik Vogt wrote:
On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 04:45:39PM -0500, fvwm-workers wrote:
CVSROOT:        /home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:    fvwm
Changes by:     griph   05/10/16 16:45:39

Modified files:
        .              : ChangeLog
        fvwm           : move_resize.c

Log message:
reimplemented previous fix without breaking escape

Yes, that fix is fine.  Note that you can not just overwrite
members of an XEvent structure that do not match the event type -
you will inadvertedly overwrite members of the real event.  What
you thought to be a "random" mouse button was really the keycode
of the KeyPress event.

Sorry about that. I realized what was wrong the moment you reverted the patch. I had tested it, but not with escape. Strangely other keyboard controls still seemed to work.

/Viktor