On Sat, 26 Nov 2005, Dominik Vogt wrote:

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 09:35:16PM +0100, Viktor Griph wrote:
It seems as if resizing of windows with root transparent titles doesn't
update the title. It will consist of the old pixmap, with the title text
on the same position as before, posible tiled, if the window grew. Anyone
that can give me a hint on where to start looking for the error?

I've no idea where to look (Olivier wrote that code), but it works
for me.  Do you have a minimal config to show your problem?

Colorset 1 RootTransparent
TitleStyle Colorset 1
Style * ResizeOpaque

To reproduce then resize the window, and keep it focused all the time. It's best noticed if you have a small window and resize it to more double size or more. During the resizing the title will be updateing, but when it's complete it will change to the previous title tiled. Once the window is unfocused the title is restored.

/Viktor