Dominik Vogt wrote:

> The DeferExecution() function is trashing memory.  I ran into the
> same problem yesterday and have hopefully fixed it in current CVS.
> (But be aware that fvwm will probably crash anyway.)

... I didn't find any explanations on how to use CVS when searching
on:
ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/devel/sources/

But is the fix for the problem already built into
ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/devel/snapshots/fvwm-snap-20020912.tar.gz
??

Or are there so many more instabilities (additional to the ones that
are already in 2.5.3) that it doesn't make much sense to install a
snapshot?

In case someone is answering: If you please Cc me to my private email
address, too: I'm not on the fvwm-workers list.

Best regards
Wolfgang

--
Key on: http://home.t-online.de/home/520050060325-0001/
Key fingerprint = 5FFA E2D1 6DB5 C023 0C5F  3FA7 4E08 5F9F 1560 0BA8

Home Page: www.geocities.com/wolfgangpfeiffer/

                            -- END TRANSMISSION --