--- Dominik Vogt wrote:

[snip]

> Um, yes, but that's just because I forgot to add a style name.
> Try this:
>
>   Style * RaiseTransient, LowerTransient, !StackTransientParent
>        ^^^

I'm still unable to accomplish what I had described earlier.  With
the correction I can't really lower (and keep lowered) a transient
(again I use MouseFocus).

Brief Description - have window-A, want to lower its transient
(assume I want to cut-n-paste from the parent into the transient
post pop-up), if I then change windows and move my mouse to
window-B (window-A's transient is still lowered) and attain focus
on window-B and then return to window-A, I'd like to see window-A's
transient raised and focused.

Is what I described doable ?

Thanks