MG> I would not include any diffs, or we need 2 mailing lists, one for
MG> discussions and one for the full cvs logs/diffs.

[...]

Well, that's the longest discourse against something that you don't
even have to read I've seen in a long time.  The idea was to include
just a little more information when it makes sense; as you may note, I
currently have it limited to 100 lines of diff so it's not as if the
full diffs are always included.  I find that anything that saves me
the time required to go to a shell and type some cvs commands is an
improvement.  Especially for small bug and typo fixes where there's
little point in composing a long commit message that would end up
larger than the fix itself.

But hey, I'll certainly use it for my projects and if you folks don't
want it then I'll just leave the option off.

I suppose you'd argue similarly against including diffstat output?

 - J<