Uwe Pross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi Bob,
>
> On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Bob Woodside wrote:
>
> >     As for merging the new files with the existing
> > fvwm-web, we want to be sure there aren't any
> > subdirectory clashes.
>
> Yes, you are right.
>
> > For example, there is a "screenshots" directory in both
> > your new set and in the old fvwm-web, and they're
> > different things. In the tarball I pulled down, there is
> > only your new stuff. Is it your intent that I should be
> > able to merge this with my existing (copy of) fvwm-web?
>
> Yes the screenshot subdirectory was an accident :-) We might
> switch to screen_shot.

I don't think you should rename that directory.
Just add screenshots/index.php (if you have it).

There are some scripts in that directory that need to be reworked.
After your stuff is checked in, I plan to take a look.

Same for some of the other subdirectories.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]