In September 2001, sixtyfour people from all over the world signed
this dedication message for the 2.4.1 release:

  This release is dedicated to the victims of the terrorist attacks

  in New York, Washington D.C. and Pittsburgh on 11th of September,

  2001.  The following people, many of them users or developers of

  fvwm, would like to express their sympathies to those affected:

So, at least these people came to think that killing civilians
is wrong.  If I were add a similar dedication message to the
2.4.16, who of the subscribers of the original message would sign
it and who would not?

  This release is dedicated to the victims of the war in Iraq that
  began in March, 2003.  The following people, many of them users
  or developers of fvwm, would like to express their sympathies to
  those affected:

I want to add that the answers I get from the subscribers of the
original message will have a direct effect on the future of fvwm,
so please think at least two seconds about credibility before you
answer.