Hi Mikhael,

On 15 Apr 2003 at 01:49:54 +0000, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> By meta information I mean the multiline header in all php files.
> For example the line: //- Last modified : <15.04.2003 08:36:53 uwp>
> This belongs to the revision control system, it manages it
> automatically without a need to store this meta information in the
> file body itself.

You are right. I haven't think on the header in the files.
My emacs updates this header automatically each time I save
a buffer. I have removed this line in all files.

> This fancy feature is already done, isn't it? All .B
> FvwmTaskBar or .I FvwmTaskBar are replaced with a link to
> its man page.

I thought I have found some examples where this link was
not made. For example in the FvwmButtons Manpage there is a
"FvwmPager" which is not a link.

> > $this_site      = "logo competition";
> >                       ^^
> > The value of $this_site is used as name of a php array.
> > So the contents of this_site must be a valid identifier
> > according to programming languages.
>
> Yes, but I didn't use a space here, I used
> "logo_competition_rules" and "logo_competition" names, I
> meant to use the last one in both cases.

No worries, was just a note. I have thought to remove this
restriction anyway by using a two-dimensional array.

Are you doing the man page conversion for the new web site?

Regards, Uwe
--
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]