Dan Espen wrote:

Didn't you say the Sol 9/10 header would work on Sol 8.
Why not make the header required.  If someone wants Xinerama
on Sol 8, make them supply the header.

  It does, but it seems like having the xinerama support enabled
with no user effort for Solaris 8 users would be worth having.
You don't need to be an admin, or even very smart, to build
a window manager.  Making sure you can put an extension somewhere
and have auto-conf'd programs find them requires more of the
user.

  It only requires putting 4 lines in FScreen.c.  One #def,
and three prototypes.  Actually, we're only using two of the
functions, so we could take out the other prototype.

          - Chris