On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 12:07 +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> ecor-context functions, if at all possible.
>
> Is that what you want?
>
>   Style * !FPAllowFocusClickFunction, !FPAllowRaiseClickFunction
>   Style * !FPPassFocusClick
>
> Note that currently if you click on the decorations to raise/focus
> a window, the part you clicked on is drawn pressed in and does not
> return to normal state.  I will fix this.

Ahh, thank you. Apparently, the raiseclick was what was getting me. I
did actually come up with another way (amazing how a little sleep can
inspire one sometimes), by executing WindowStyle NoButton and Button in
a focus_change FvwmEvent. Having it in the focus model is a little more
elegant though. :)