On 27 Oct 2004 08:58:48 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > It actually works, but only if no modifier is pressed.
>
> I sure hope that is meant as an acknowledgement that this is a problem,
> not as a solution/workaround.
>
> I only move and resize windows with modifiers since I do not have title
> bars or borders at all.

The intended logic is simple, as long as Alt is pressed, there is no
snap-attraction; as long as it is not pressed, there is one.

It is possible to press and release Alt as many times as needed to switch
snap-attraction on and off while moving windows using keyboard or mouse.

But, I think, the described logic was such only initially when I added
this feature. I changed it since then:

2002-04-27  Mikhael Goikhman  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * fvwm/move_resize.c:
        don't start Move with snap disabled if Alt is initially pressed

So, indeed, it seems like someone changed the logic again.

Please don't keep fvwm-bugs in Cc, any message to it starts a new bug.

Regards,
Mikhael.