CHARLESADE LAW CHAMBERS
LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE LAWYER
One London Place
255 Queens Avenue, 15th Floor
London, ON N6A 6R8
Telephone: (+873-762-919-925)
London UK.

Dear Sir,

your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law
firm,CHARLESADE Law Chambers here,in the uk
My name is Charles Ade esq. A personal attorney to our late client Mr. James
Harrison who worked for a gold
mining firm until his death. Mr James Harrison a well known
Philanthropist,before he died, he made a Will in
our law firm stating that (five million five hundred U.S. dollars only) should
be donated to any Philanthropist
of our choice overseas. We have made a random draw and your e-mail address was
picked as the beneficiary to this fund/Will. I am particularly interested in
securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice
instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks which
happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury
as per law. It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You
are required to contact me immediately with your details to enable me start the
processes of transfering the money to any of your designated official account.
I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that
the Bank has given us just two weeks. Please act fast.Contact me via my email
address as follows:-([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or call
(+873-762-919-925)

Congratulation,

CHARLES ADE ESQ

For:CHARLESADE LAW Chamber