On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 04:48:53PM +0100, Uwe Pross wrote:
> Good to know. I have updated the links on the fvwm homepage.

While you're on the topic of updating links, I noticed that the page
referenced to "Glen Lee Edwards" is dead. Some gooling revealed his page
to now be here:

http://research.cmis.csiro.au/gjw/xwindows/

I quite like this page -- he has to be the only user of Fvwm to make use
of all ten buttons on the title bar. :) Very colourful.

-- Thomas Adam

--
I know nothing, and understand even less.