Hi all
I'm planning to customize the Start Menu on the taskbar based on fvwm
2.4.18.The thing I would like to do is:

when people left-mouse-click on the Start Menu, fvwm will look for
certain place on local disk for some certain files, and spawn the menu
on the fly according to the lookup result.

Could you please advise which files/functions I should look into? And
how can I look into a running FVWM for what call-chains are performed
when certain event happens? The more detailed is more appreciated^_^

thanks for your help
David Sun