lol, dang..

As it turns out I'm running 2.5.10 :P

oh well.

Thanks for the update!

     -- Matt.

> On 18 Dec 2004 18:29:13 -0500, Matt DeLuco wrote:
>>
>> I use fvwm-menu-directory for a couple different directories (one for
playing music, the other for setting backgrounds.)  Recently I
organized my backgrounds in to alphabetical subdirectories which is
when I began to have problems.

>> I have two functions that use fvwm-menu-directory, as follows:
>>
> [...]
>>
>> It took me a while to figure out that fvwm-menu-directory only uses
"FuncFvwmMenuDirectory" as the fvwm function for all generated
>> submenus.  I had a look at the command's output in the shell then dug
through the perl script to figure this out.

>> So what I did was add another command line option to
>> fvwm-menu-directory.  You can actually see it in the above functions
"--fvwm-function".  It defaults to FuncFvwmMenuDirectory unless $reuse
is set.