On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 03:17:45PM -0500, Dan Espen wrote:

> It looks like fvwm, gtk2 and unclutter don't get along.

That's interesting. This problem doesn't happen in gvim (gtk2 version),
or gaim. But one interesting effect I have observed with GTK2 programs
in general is that if the mouse is placed in certain areas of widgets,
the CPU goes to 100%, and the mouse flickers back and forth.

Until now, I had considered it to be a GTK2 bug. But thinking about the
delay, it could also be an unclutter issue (I too, run it). I'll see
what I can dig up about this.

Sorry if this has changed the topic slightly.

-- Thomas Adam

--
I know nothing, and understand even less.