On 15 Jan 2006 21:44:49 +0000, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> Just tested. Mere "make" is broken on the released fvwm-2.5.15 tarballs.
> I don't think we should release new version. We should do this:
>
>   * unpack tarball, fix one Makefile.am by adding one character, pack it

For the record, I applied the same trivial fix to
modules/FvwmTabs/Makefile.in and replaced FvwmTabs.1 to be consistent
with the cvs tag. I tested "make rpm-dist" and it worked well.

>   * move cvs tag version-2_5_15 on 2 files (Makefile.am, FvwmTabs.1)
>
> I will do this and upload fixed tarballs, then Jason just replaces them.

I can't upload, since it seems that the old tarballs are still not
removed from incoming/ (I sent a private request 30 minutes ago).
Until this is resolved, the fixed tarballs are uploaded to:

  http://fvwm.sourceforge.net/releases/

Regards,
Mikhael.