Hello,

I'd been meaning to send these in for a while, but University work always
seems to get in the way.  :)  I've created two patches[1] --- very minor
ones that add two new conditionals:

HasTitle  -- Checks to see whether a window has a titlebar or not.
HasBorders -- Checks to see whether a window has a border or not.

I know they're trivial, but I find them really useful.  Especially with
things like FvwmEvent and FvwmAuto to conditionally apply styles to
windows when they lose/receive focus.  (I always thought it odd why
there has always been a 'HasHandles' condition, and never anything
else).

I know I ought to update the manpage.  I haven't, in case these patches
are rejected.

-- Thomas Adam

 [1] http://edulinux.homeunix.org/fvwm/patches/hastitle_hasborders.patch

--