On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 01:50:40AM -0200, big-di wrote:

> FvwmIconBox seems to not support png files. I've tried many different
> ways, and, whatever the reason is, it always falls back to the standard
> window icon. I've tried setting the Icon on Style, but then the icon on
> FvwmIconBox is omitted. When set from FvwmIconBox itself the icon isnt
> loaded (standard takes place). I may have done smth wrong, but i believe
> this is a bug.

First, check whether fvwm has png support sompiled in:

  $ fvwm --version

It should list PNG in the "with support for:" line.  If not, fvwm
was not compiled with PNG-Support.

If PNGs work in other parts of fvwm or other modules, there is a
configuration problem with your FvwmIconBox.  If not you have a
general configuration problem with fvwm.  If you post your
FvwmIconBox config to the list along with all other Style lines
that affect icons and your ImagePath/PixmapPath..., we will take
a look.

Ciao