On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 11:37:51PM +0000, seventh guardian wrote:
> On 2/10/06, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 05:03:09PM +0000, seventh guardian wrote:
> > > I happende to step on this when I was trying the wiki:

> > > It has been a long time, and there are no major bugs now. Can we
> > > proceed to the next level?
> >
> > It's just a matter of doing the tedious work, and it looks like
> > nobody has the time to do it right now.  We have a todo-2.6 that
> > lists all the open issues, but that is several years old and needs
> > updating.
> >

> Here goes the 3rd patch (maybe the last), for the work I've done until
> yesterday. I will put this project on hold now, and see if I can help
> bringing 2.6 to life.

Applied.  Please try to list *every* function changed.  I know it
has become a custom to omit that lately (especially under
modules/), but it has often saved me lots of work.

I've even added a ChangeLog script for vim to the utils/
directory, so there is no excuse not to do this for vim, emacs and
xemacs users.

Ciao