CVSROOT:        /home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:    fvwm
Changes by:     dane    06/03/23 21:19:36

Modified files:
        .              : AUTHORS ChangeLog INSTALL.fvwm NEWS
        bin            : ChangeLog fvwm-config.1.in
                         fvwm-menu-headlines.1 fvwm-menu-headlines.in
                         fvwm-perllib.in fvwm-root.1.in
        docs           : CONVENTIONS ChangeLog FAQ
        fvwm           : ConfigFvwmSetup fvwm.1.in fvwm.h virtual.c
        libs           : Picture.h PictureGraphics.c
        modules        : ChangeLog
        modules/FvwmAnimate: FvwmAnimate.c
        modules/FvwmBacker: FvwmBacker.1.in
        modules/FvwmConsole: FvwmConsole.1.in FvwmConsoleC.pl.1.in
        modules/FvwmDebug: FvwmGtkDebug.1 FvwmGtkDebug.in
        modules/FvwmEvent: FvwmEvent.1.in
        modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm-Rlogin FvwmForm.1.in
        modules/FvwmIconMan: xmanager.c
        modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.1.in FvwmIdent.c
        modules/FvwmPerl: FvwmPerl.1 FvwmPerl.in
        modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.1.in
        modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: Menu.c
        modules/FvwmTabs: ConfigFvwmTabs FvwmTabs-DefaultSetup
        modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.1.in
        modules/FvwmTheme: FvwmTheme.1.in
        perllib        : ChangeLog
        perllib/FVWM   : Module.pm.in Tracker.pm
        perllib/FVWM/Module: Tk.pm
        sample.fvwmrc  : system.fvwm2rc system.fvwm2rc-sample-1

Log message:
2006-03-02  Serge Koksharov  <gentoosiast dog yandex dot ru>

* fvwm-config.1.in:
* fvwm-menu-headlines.1:
* fvwm-menu-headlines.in:
* fvwm-perllib.in:
* fvwm-root.1.in:
corrected typos

* fvwm/fvwm.1.in:
Removed duplicated 'NoIcon' style option description in the end
of the `The Style command...' section.
Removed `Recapture True' option setting in example of BusyCursor
description, because `Recapture' isn't valid option of `BusyCursor'
command anymore.
Updated ewmh specification URL (the old was 404)
Added URL to ICCCM 2.0 manual

* modules/FvwmAnimate/FvwmAnimate.c:
corrected delay for Zoom3D animation effect

* modules/FvwmConsole/FvwmConsoleC.pl.1.in:
* modules/FvwmConsole/FvwmConsole.1.in:
replaced all `Cntl' modificator key mentions with `Ctrl' to be
consistent with rest of the documentation and because it's more
conventional abbreviation.

* modules/FvwmTaskBar/FvwmTaskBar.1.in:
slightly clarified the `StartName' option description
added the undocumented `MailDir' option description. Somebody
violated section `K' of the convention list.

* fvwm/fvwm.1.in:
* fvwm/ConfigFvwmSetup:
* modules/FvwmForm/FvwmForm.1.in:
* modules/FvwmForm/FvwmForm-Rlogin:
* sample.fvwmrc/system.fvwm2rc:
* sample.fvwmrc/system.fvwm2rc-sample-1:
replaced all mentions of `rsh' with `ssh'. rsh is obsolete and
inherently insecure. We shouldn't teach our users bad things,
should we?

* AUTHORS:
* Changelog:
* INSTALL.fvwm:
* NEWS:
* bin/fvwm-config.1.in:
* bin/fvwm-menu-headlines.1:
* bin/fvwm-menu-headlines.in:
* bin/fvwm-perllib.in:
* bin/fvwm-root.1.in:
* docs/CONVENTIONS:
* docs/FAQ:
* fvwm/fvwm.1.in:
* fvwm/fvwm.h:
* fvwm/virtual.c:
* libs/PictureGraphics.c:
* libs/Picture.h:
* modules/FvwmBacker/FvwmBacker.1.in:
* modules/FvwmDebug/FvwmGtkDebug.in:
* modules/FvwmDebug/FvwmGtkDebug.1:
* modules/FvwmEvent/FvwmEvent.1.in:
* modules/FvwmForm/FvwmForm.1.in:
* modules/FvwmIconMan/xmanager.c:
* modules/FvwmIdent/FvwmIdent.c:
* modules/FvwmIdent/FvwmIdent.1.in:
* modules/FvwmPerl/FvwmPerl.in:
* modules/FvwmPerl/FvwmPerl.1:
* modules/FvwmScript/FvwmScript.1.in:
* modules/FvwmScript/Widgets/Menu.c:
* modules/FvwmTabs/ConfigFvwmTabs:
* modules/FvwmTabs/FvwmTabs-DefaultSetup:
* modules/FvwmTaskBar/FvwmTaskBar.1.in:
* modules/FvwmTheme/FvwmTheme.1.in:
* perllib/FVWM/Module/Tk.pm:
* perllib/FVWM/Tracker.pm:
* perllib/FVWM/Module.pm.in:
corrected typos

* CONVENTIONS:
* FAQ:
corrected typos

* FvwmAnimate/FvwmAnimate.c:
corrected delay for Zoom3D animation effect

* FvwmConsole/FvwmConsoleC.pl.1.in:
* FvwmConsole/FvwmConsole.1.in:
replaced all `Cntl' modificator key mentions with `Ctrl' to be
consistent with rest of the documentation and because it's more
conventional abbreviation.

* FvwmForm/FvwmForm.1.in:
* FvwmForm/FvwmForm-Rlogin:
replaced all mentions of `rsh' with `ssh'. rsh is obsolete and
inherently insecure. We shouldn't teach our users bad things,
should we?

* FvwmTaskBar/FvwmTaskBar.1.in:
slightly clarified the `StartName' option description
added the undocumented `MailDir' option description. Somebody
violated section `K' of the convention list.

* FvwmBacker/FvwmBacker.1.in:
* FvwmDebug/FvwmGtkDebug.in:
* FvwmDebug/FvwmGtkDebug.1:
* FvwmEvent/FvwmEvent.1.in: