On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Serge (gentoosiast) Koksharov wrote:

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 05:56:52PM +0200, Viktor Griph wrote:
* should the options be allowed in any order. Now Reverse has to precede
UseStack.

If I understood your changes correctly, UseStack and Reverse options are
not directly related to each other. In this case I think they should be
allowed in any order. If I'm wrong, leave it as is, but please make a
note about order in the `fvwm' manpage.

The options are not depending on each other. However the reason for the current order requirement was that it was easier to write up in the man page. "All [Reverse] [UseStack] [(Conditions)] command" implies an order. To allow any order requires some more generic means of documenting the options. Something like "All [options] [(Conditions)] command" and then state the possible values for options.

/Viktor