Could you please not post your reply on top of the previous post?

in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
wrote marcel bertonzzin thusly...

> You're right, I'm not using ports, because they just port stable
> releases.

Ports system may not have fvwm right out of fvwm CVS but does have
the development branches (at least for opera, mutt, & fvwm).  In my
previous email, you seemed to have missed '-devel' in the port's
name.

> I passes "--with-png-includes" and "--with-png-library" but only
> this didn't worked.

Did you specify just that or the location of libraries & includes
files too?  If it is the first, then those two options won't matter.
Nonetheless, it seems that you have not read the Makefile of the
x11-wm/fvwm-devel port.  Whatever.

> I don't have 'include' and 'lib' directories under
> '/usr/local/bin', what I do have is 'libpng-config' and
> 'libpng12-config'

But you noted '-L/usr/local/bin', and -L is used to specify the
directory for libraries (for the linker).

  - Parv