On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 12:30:38AM +0000, David Maciver wrote:
> If you search this list for "Patch: HasTitle and HasBorders", there is a
> thread that may be relevant. I haven't tested the borders condition
> though.

Yes -- which I hold my hands up admit to making a complete pigs ear of it
originally.  The patch on my website (and the one you subsequently added
to) works just as well.  I never followed up the original thread with my
fix, since it's an entirely trivial patch to be of almost no consequence.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"If I were a witch's hat, sitting on her head like a paraffin stove, I'd
fly away and be a bat." -- Incredible String Band.