On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Scott Smedley wrote:

Hi Dominik,

Can you have multiple peridic commands or just one?

Multiple.

I suggest to replace the command "Periodic" with some option to the Schedule
command

The current specification for Schedule is:

Schedule delay_ms [command_id] command

So, would something like the following do?

Schedule delay_ms [command_id] ["Periodic"] command

Perhaps someone has a better suggestion?

I think the above is good. The only problem with it is that if someone has a function named Periodic and use to execute that with Schedulte the above will break that config. One way to avoid that, and also give room for more possible options to Schedule in the future, is to put options before the delay. That way any string before the delay number could be read as an option. So

Schedule [Periodic] delay_ms [command_id] command

would be a possible easier to parse syntax.

/Viktor