On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 01:26:36PM +0100, seventh guardian wrote:
> On the other hand I realise some people may still use rplay, even
> though it has frozen since 1999. So removing it from fvwm may break
> some configs..

This is always an important consideration.  I wouldn't have thought many
people use sounds for events -- it's not something I have seen in many
people's configs out late, and I've seen a lot.

OTOH, keeping it in there doesn't cause any harm -- unlike the GNOME
issue, rplay is not progressive, so we don't have to play catch-up.

You might find some people moan if it is removed, but then you'll always
get that.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

--
"If I were a witch's hat, sitting on her head like a paraffin stove, I'd
fly away and be a bat." -- Incredible String Band.