On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 02:13:01AM +0400, Serge (gentoosiast) Koksharov wrote:
>   Hello,
>
> Let me cite an excerpt of manpage:
>
> > If  the NoIcon attribute is set then the specified window simply
> > disappears when it is iconified.  The window  can  be  recovered
> > through  the  window-list.   If  Icon is set without an argument
> > then the NoIcon attribute is cleared but no icon  is  specified.
> > An example which allows only the FvwmPager module icon to exist:
> >
> > Style * NoIcon
> > Style FvwmPager Icon
>
> But with current code in CVS any 'Icon' style clears the 'NoIcon'
> attribute. So, here is my patch which makes fvwm behave like described
> in manpage.

Um, if the manpage is not clear enough, it should be reworded.
The NoIcon style is *of course* overridden by specifying an icon,
and if you read the man page very *very* carefully you will note
that it describes just this behaviour.  The two styles are listed
as opposite styles:

  NoIcon / Icon

which means that (a) NoIcon is the default and (b) specifying one
style erases the other one.  The comment about Icon without a
name is just a hint how to erase NoIcon without actually using an
icon name (you might want to use the application's icon).

Ciao