Hello,

I want new MenuStyle which disables ability to tear off menu. Reason:
because I have some dynamic menues like this:

Mouse 3 IST A Menu winmenu +0m +0

DestroyMenu winmenu
AddToMenu winmenu "Window menu:" Title
+ DynamicPopupAction Function MakeWinMenu

DestroyFunc MakeWinMenu
AddToFunc MakeWinMenu
+ I DestroyMenu recreate winmenu
+ I AddToMenu winmenu "Window menu $[w.class]:" Title
+ I ThisWindow (Shaded) + %menu-cbox_on.png%UnShade WindowShade
+ I TestRc (NoMatch) + %menu-cbox_off.png%Shade WindowShade
...skipped...

When user tear offs such dynamic menu, menu items in it no longer
working, because functions called without window context. I already
coded a patch which adds MenuStyle 'AllowTearOff/!AllowTearOff' (feel
free to offer another name for it) and I'll send it to the list if:

- core developers agree that proposed functionality is useful
- there are no other ways to solve described problem without this new
  MenuStyle.

Best wishes

--
Serge Koksharov, Free Software user & supporter
GPG public key ID: 0x3D330896 (pgp.mit.edu)