On Monday, December 13th, 2021 at 1:18 AM, Dominik Vogt <dominik.v...@gmx.de>
wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 12:12:30AM +0000, Hegel3DReloaded wrote:

> > "Move +32768p +32768p",

> Side note: The maximum valid position is +32767p +32767p. This
> probably wraps around to -32768.

That's it! If I redefine this to +32767p +32767p it starts to work as expected.
This will probably be ok to change no matter if used with FVWM 2 or FVWM 3.
Something has changed in the new code apparently.

> Can you give me the relevant parts of the config and some
> instructions, please?

It is f_ShowLocalPager and f_HideLocalPager in below linked file with functions,
but never mind, reducing it to 32767 fixes it.

> > https://github.com/NsCDE/NsCDE/blob/master/data/fvwm/Functions.fvwmconf.in
>
> Is that the config file?

Yes, 99% of the NsCDE FVWM function definitions are there. It is @processed@ by
autoconf to replace some system local things like Korn shell name/path. Final
result is then named "Functions.fvwmconf".

--
Miroslav