Forgive if this is such a simple question but I have little
experience with pixmaps and how they are handled in fvwm.

I have this deco:

DestroyDecor Decoration
AddToDecor Decoration
+ ButtonStyle All -- UseTitleStyle Flat
+ BorderStyle Active Colorset 2 -- HiddenHandles NoInset
+ BorderStyle Inactive Colorset 1 -- HiddenHandles NoInset
+ ButtonStyle 7 Pixmap application-exit.png -- Flat
+ TitleStyle Active Colorset 2
+ TitleStyle Inactive Colorset 1
+ TitleStyle Height 32 -- Flat

application-exit.png has some transparent parts, and besides that,
it's a 22x22 image, so there's a lot of room around it. I've set
all the buttons to use the title style. However instead I see the
default grey color around the pixmap. Is there a way to overcome
that without resizing the image to fit the whole height of the title
bar?

Thank you.
--
Jesús Guerrero