On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 12:40:05PM -0800, Davidson Russell wrote:
> My company runs 2.5.26.  In this release, when we right click on the
> desktop and select a window to focus on, the cursor automatically
> moves
> to the upper left corner of the selected window.  Is this a bug?
> Is
> this a feature?  Is there a way to turn this off?  I've been searching
> for release notes for 2.5.26 and haven't had any luck.

AddToFunc WindowListFunc
+ I Iconify off
+ I FlipFocus
+ I Raise
+ I WarpToWindow 5p 5p

"WarpToWindow 5p 5p" is responsible for moving the cursor.

Perhaps you want to redefine it like this?

DestroyFunc WindowListFunc
AddToFunc WindowListFunc
+ I Iconify off
+ I FlipFocus NoWarp
+ I Raise

But at this point, anything else from me is academic.  Enjoy.

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.