On 24 February 2010 22:50, David Chanters <david.chant...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 23 February 2010 00:16,  <des...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> Look at the TODO file in the source tree.
>
> i did this, and have some questions:
>
> - whats the update with the fvwm-convert2.6 script?

Functional, as far as I know.  I have a patch kicking around to get it
to try and convert over FvwmTheme config lines to Colorsets, although
it's a little tricky, and won't ever be able to completely automate
the process.

> - according to the TODO file, the only thing remaining is this script?

No -- there's test-cases to write, which I am in the process of.  The
whole purify test suite needs an overhaul anyway.  If I can't be
bothered^H^H^H^^get round to doing it at that level, then I'll list it
as a potential GSOC project.

This isn't hard -- it's just very boring work.  :)

I have a number of patches in my queue for review, as well as fixing
another MinOverlap bug.  These should probably take slightly higher
priority than test-cases, although none of the patches up for review
are bug-fixes.

> whats outstanding with the convert2.6 script thats holding 2.5.x becoming
> 2.6.0?

It just needs a shed-load more testing than it's gotten at the moment
(i.e., other than me scouting the Internet for older config files.
:P)

Does that answer your question?