On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 03:58:42PM -0600, Jaimos Skriletz wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 06:05:37PM +0000, halfdog wrote:
> >
> > Hello List,
> >
> > Perhaps someone can give me a hint, how to restore the old (prior 2.5.28)
> > paging
> > behavior in fvwm 2.5.28. At the moment, the simple configuration from below
> > behaves differently on ubuntu jaunty (2.5.26) and lucid (2.5.28).
> >

> Just a debugging suggestion, have you tried to use Fvwm 2.5.26 from Jaunty
> on your Lucid install. It could be that the problem is not with fvwm, and
> if you get the same behaviour with 2.5.26 from Jaunty (or even if you
> download the current Fvwm from fvwm.org and make your own custom deb with
> 'make deb-inplace') then you know that there is something else running in
> Lucid that has caused this behavior.

The Ubuntu packages leech directly from Debian's (thankfully).  The PTS for
FVWM has no extraneous patches which would affect this:

http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/fvwm/1:2.5.28.ds-3

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)