On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 03:59:23PM -0700, Jean Florentine wrote:
> Hi All,
> If somebody would have a ready  configuration for a
>  rootless window manager with a button  small window
> and a page manager could you please send me a copy of it.
> Many thanks.
> John

Oddly enough you'll need to be more specific.

Rootless window manager?  What's this?

And what small button -- where?  What *window* do you speak of?  Is the
button as this alluded to window related?

As for a pager, see "FvwmPager".

But come on!  Be more specific, please.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)