On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 07:28:44AM -0700, Jean Florentine wrote:
> Hi,

Hello.  Adding fvwm@ back on the Cc list, since you seem to have forgotten
it.

> in other words i am looking for a .fvwm2rc files and its dependancies that
> display at start up he buttons window, and an independant window allowing to
> navigate the desks and pages.

What buttons window?  Do you mean FvwmButtons?  Again, be specific.

As for navigating pages and desks, see:  FvwmPager -- I mentioned this
before.

> i have an example but the dektop selector is only available on the 1sst desk,
> so
> if i go say to the 2nd desk, i cannot come back to the 1st desk.

Well, I don't know if this is out of ignorance or due to what Rootless does,
but a minimal config for your FvwmPager would look like this:

    Style FvwmPager Sticky

    AddToFunc StartFunction I Module FvwmPager

... just those two lines.  Be sure to read up on the options FvwmPager
accepts to suit your needs (c.f. "FvwmPager * *", for instance).  Whether or
not a pager still makes sense in the environment you're describing is
academic at this point, but it still illustrates what you're trying to do
regardless.

> Soory for the threads but i did update my request after your first response
> making it more understandable.

That's OK -- it's usually odd to start another thread when doing so.

> So can you provide me a working configuration ?

See above, but it's meaningless without clarification.

One more thing please -- do not top-post.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)