On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 10:43:08AM -0200, Mauricio E. Silva wrote:
> The xev output also looks fine too.

I've not seen it -- so can I see it?

> The FVWM configuration is the same configuration in all my machines
> with little changes between the 2.4 and 2.5 series.

Then use FvwmConsole, and type:

PrintInfo Bindings

... and see what that says -- the output is sent to STDERR, so ensure it
ends up in something like ~/.xsession-errors for you to see.

Furthermore, you should use FvwmConsole to remap your keys as in:

Key Up A A Echo "I see you"

... and still look in ~./.xsession-errors

Either way, if FVWM had a problem with that binding (due to a bad keysym,
which I doubt) you'd still see the errors in ~/.xsession-errors in this
case.

> And Thomas the logger of one machine is in http://lan.no-ip.org/Xorg.0.log
> I don't think the problem may be the 'evdev', because the FreeBSD
> version 8 is using the driver 'kbd'.

Fine.

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.