On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 03:29:27PM +0200, Georg Wittig wrote:
> With "-f /dev/null" I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. But I
> didn't test it thoroughly, because fvwm is pretty unusable to me
> in that mode. :-)
>
> Thomas, If I understand you correctly you suspect the cause of
> the problem not to be in fvwm, but somewhere else (xscreensaver?
> the X server? xkb?).

Yes, I do.  However, you might want to try with using the IgnoreModifier
command.   If you're able to still reproduce it, can you try and create some
minimal example config, with instructions on how to reproduce the bug?

I am still dubious FVWM is to blame, as I use xscreensaver, and have never
seen this problem in FVWM (but have seen it/read about it in other window
managers.)

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.