Hello all,

Finally, after too long, I've bitten the bullet, cracked out my awk skills,
and munged my last backup I had of the forums, and shoved them fully working
here:

www.fvwmforums.org

Anyone who was previously registered at the older site of fvwm.lair.be,
should find that their former username/password works as intended.
Certainly in my munging of the raw SQL, I won't have changed that.

I would like to ask for someone who's more interested in this than I am to
come up with a nice forum theme.  Note that due to a few reasons, I am
currently only running PHPBB 3.0.5 -- a few revisions behind the latest.
Any one thinking of doing this should email me off-list, please.

Any problems, let me know.  Otherwise, for the rest of you, I hope to God
you're happy to have the old forums back.

I need to thank Jaimos Skriletz for very kindly hosting the actual forum
content, although the domain name is mine.  Thanks, Jaimos!

A weight off my mind and shoulders.  :)

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)