2012/1/19 Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org>:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:31:25PM +0100, Michael Großer wrote:
>> I want an alt-tab behaviour like KDE3:
>
> Great.
>
> [...]
>
>> At first glance, I see these modules:
>> - WindowList
>> - FvwmIconMan
>> - FvwmWinList
>> - FvwmWindowMenu
>>
>> Are there more like them that could be worth of thinking about using
>> or abusing them?
>
> Absolutely not.
>
> What you're asking for is so specific it would have to be its own module.
>
> -- Thomas Adam

Michael,

Perhaps if you are open minded to tools that might be more effective
at navigating
windows than KDE or others do, I would also suggest taking a look at the
FvwmProxy.  It is a bit of a departure from the uncorrelated
box-in-the-middle paradigm.
It can handle your (1) and (2), but for (3), the tab order is
generally spatial, not historical.
For me, this is far more intuitive, but I can not assert that the same
would be true for anyone else.

-- Jason Weber