On Fri, 23 Sep 2016, Thomas Adam wrote:
On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 09:26:08AM -0400, gi1242+f...@gmail.com wrote:

I use FvwmPerl quite a bit ...

Never used FvwmPerl nor perl, just a couple of FvwmScript, but I know here documents from shell scripting where I use them a lot.

    + I SendToModule perlwops eval <<< "EOF"
            blah
        EOF

is <<< a perlism, or a typo for more customary << ?

instead without having to worry about the backslashes.

I think this is reasonable; I'll add it to the document.  Thanks.

Does this apply to ANY occurrences which in your new scheme will use the backslash like the old AddToFunc followed by lots of + I lines ?

That would be rather nice, better than the backslashes.
Thanks

Do not like Firefox >=29 ?  Get Pale Moon !  http://www.palemoon.org