Hello,

I have troubles with thunderbird (class thunderbird-default) always
appearing in the middle of the screen, even if my placement policy would
put it on the right side.

I tried now any combination of !UseUSPosition, !UsePPosition,
FixedPPosition but without any success.

I also first had the style "Style thunderbird* !Use..." but tried also
with the full class name in case the matching algorithms in fvwm is
unable to match the window.

This is really annoying. Has anybody an idea how to prevent that damn
thunderbird from setting its own position.

It might be the same, Psi does always start on its position but every
start it is moved according the high and wide of the top and left
border. It seems that the application is detecting the position wrongly.

Regards
   Klaus
--
Klaus Ethgen                                       http://www.ethgen.ch/