On 24 Apr 2002 06:53:34 +0200, Denis Prost wrote:

> Hi Mikhael,
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> I send you 2 files :
>
> 1) MouseFocus.output (works)
> 2) ClickToFocus.output  (does not work)
>
> that are both outputs from "fvwm-themes-config -e" with the corresponding
> focus behaviour set through the global feel GUI.
>
> Here is the sequence I tried with both files :
>
> 1) start "fvwm2 -f  <one of these files>"
> 2) open 2 gnome terminals through the root window shells submenu
> 3) Press Alt+Shift+a (iconifies both windows, empty screen)
> 4) Press Alt+F2 (supposed to start xfrun) :
>        - with MouseFocus.output, xfrun starts
>        - with ClickToFucus.output, nothing happens
>
> Strangely, if I start at step 2) not two but only one gnome Terminal, Alt+F2
> works also with ClickToFocus.output.

> > If you use fvwm-themes as you say, send me (not to the list this time),
> > the output of `fvwm-themes-config -e`, it is large.

I can reproduce this problem in 2.4.7 with the files you sent me.
But keyboard bindings don't disappear for me with the current pre-2.5.1.

I may try to minimize this 230Kb config file to several lines showing the
problem, but I would just suggest you to upgrade, even if we will never
know the problem source, only that it is fixed.

You may get the latest fvwm snapshot. fvwm-themes-0.6.0 should still work
well with it. Or wait for the soon to be released beta 2.5.1.

Please rereport if you ever see the problem again.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.