Dominik Vogt <dominik.vogt <at> gmx.de> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 08:00:53AM +0000, Duncan McRae wrote:
> > I've just changed to 2.5.13 from 2.4.X and have the following bindings:
> >
> > Mouse 1         W       C       RaiseLower
> > Mouse 2         W       C       DynamicMove
> > Mouse 3         W       C       DynamicResize
> >
> > where:
> >
> > AddToFunc DynamicMove           "I" Move
> > AddToFunc DynamicResize         "I" Resize
> >
> > The problem is that each of these bindings interferes with an application
> > I'm running (Cadence Virtuoso).
> >
> > The app uses Mouse-1 and Mouse-2 double-clicks, but the above mouse
> > bindings seem to prevent their corresponding double-clicks being passed
> > to the application.

> > ie: Mouse 1 W C RaiseLower stops Mouse-1 double-click from working
> > in the App. Similarly for Mouse-2.
>
> You mean, double-clicking without the control key held down does
> not work anymore?  Or do you control-double-click?

The App takes (no-modifier) double clicks.. these stop working.

  Any window-context binding (even something I think should be benign,
like "Mouse (*xterm) 1 W C --") stops the app receiving the no-modifier
double-click on Mouse-1.

It is application specific. Things like xterm (regardless of allowSendEvents)
and even related windows of that particular app accept double-clicks for other
operations (like text select, paste etc) ok.

rgds

    duncan