From: Stephen Dennison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 11 April 2002 07:36
To: fvwm@fvwm.org
Subject: FVWM: Cygwin

I recently compiled fvwm under cygwin.  To my amazement it actually
worked!  Unfortunately it's not exactly... well you know... stable.  I was
just wondering if anyone else had tried to run fvwm2 under cygwin using
the X server supplied by XFree86.org.
Oh, and I'm running it on a windows 98 machine, although quite possibly it
may soon become a windows 2000 machine.

Anyone, I'm interested in hearing if anyone has tried using it under
windows with cygwin or other software.  Maybe you could provide hints,
tips, etc?

Thanks.
--s.r.d.