Hi Mikhael

thanks for you answer my question. I am not familiar with fvwm config file grammar.
but I think maybe you misunderstand what I mean.

I mean that I want automatically set focus to the application what called by gmrun.

"Style gmrun GrabFocus" seems make gmrun get focus.

thanks

Joey.

On 1/13/06, Mikhael Goikhman < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12 Jan 2006 21:43:06 +0800, Joey Watson wrote:

>   When I use gmrun to call a application. this application can not get focus
> automatically. so I need to use keyborad or mouse do it by my self.
> My question is How can I make it get focus automatically. my fvwm is 2.5

Style gmrun GrabFocus

Regards,
Mikhael.