On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:32:44 +0000
Thomas Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 07:21:12PM +0200, stu wrote:
> > Thanks, but using these style options didn't change anything. Even
the
> > SloppyFocus is broken (ie focus is lost) as soon as my mouse pointer
> > leaves the netbeans window.
>
> It's not broken per se -- it's a known problem with certain
> applications.  For example, Firefox used to exhibit this.

Maybe a bad choice of words. I meant that the focus one would expect
from SloppyFocus does not continue (ie the focus on netbeans gets lost)
when the mouse pointer is moved from the window. Just another symptom of
my problem, as no focus options I've tried so far seem to work as
expected with this app :)

Is there anything I can do/try to somehow cajole netbeans into accepting
my focus settings?

--
Stuart Logie
Java developer / Batch production coordinator

UNIVERSAL COMPUTER SERVICES (PTY) LTD