OK, ahead of time...forgive me if this is a stupid question.  I feel silly posting...but I cannot figure this out :(

I have an FvwmPager placed in the lower right corner of my screen...no issues there....

I would like to disable resizing and moving of FvwmPager.  Here is some of my configuration:

Style "FvwmPager"   NoHandles, NoTitle, WindowListSkip, Sticky, StaysOnTop

Mouse 1 SF    A Resize
Mouse 2 TSIF  A Move

I stupidly thought by haveing NoHandles that would somehow disable resizing...but then having the Mouse option as such, it seems like that notion is just wrong ;)

I have been looking through the man pages and nothing is "jumping right out at me."  I'm not really sure how to disable the mouse on the sides or the frame -only- for FvwmPager.  I'm sure it so painfully obvious I deserve the RTFM comments ;)

Thanks ahead of time...

Scot
--
Scot P. Floess