I have 2 desktops of 1x4 pages, keeping one desktop visible at a time
and switch to a page on the other desktop via middle button on that page in the
original desktop.
I also have one page labeled on one desktop.

Mouse (FvwmPager) 1 W   N       SwitchtoPage
Mouse (FvwmPager) 2 W   N       SwitchtoDesk

AddToFunc SwitchtoPage
+       I PipeRead `echo GotoPage_func \`eval expr $[pointer.wx] \\'*\\' 4 /
$[w.width] \` 0

AddToFunc SwitchtoDesk
+       I Test ($[desk.n]) Colorset 8 bg #70c050
+       I TestRc (NoMatch) Colorset 8 bg lightblue
+       I PipeRead `echo GotoDeskAndPage_func \`echo $[desk.n] | tr 01 10\`
\`eval expr $[pointer.wx] \\'*\\' 4 / $[w.width] \` 0

AddToFunc GotoPage_func
+       I DesktopName 1 -
# desk 1 page 1 gets a title
# conditional c code changed to be able to Test for a boolean
+       I Test        ($0) DesktopName 1 <pagetitle>
+       I TestRc (NoMatch) DesktopName 1 -
+       I GotoPage $0 0

AddToFunc GotoDeskAndPage_func
+       I DesktopName 1 -
# desk 1 page 1 gets a title
# conditional c code changed to be able to Test for a boolean
+       I Test        ($1) DesktopName 1 <pagetitle>
+       I TestRc (NoMatch) DesktopName 1 -
+       I GotoDeskAndPage $0 $1 0

I suppose one could have a desktop title contain the page titles in its title.