> On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:36:10 -0400 (EDT)
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > > WindowList NoCurrentDeskTitle
> > >
> > > That removes the desk title from the windowmenu, as mentioned
> > > before.
> >
> > Yeah, that's not working for me, either.
> >
> > My pager config has "WindowListSkip".  Is that the correct option to
> > have?
>
> It's *a* option to have which bears no significance to you using the
> 'NoCurrentDeskTitle' to the WindowListModule.
>
> It works fine here using FVWM 2.5.21.

I currently have the following:

WindowList Root c c NoGeometry, Alphabetic, NoDeskNum, NoHotKeys,\
                    CurrentDesk, UseSkipList, NoCurrentDeskTitle

The name of my current desk still shows up...

Actually, I had the console up and am getting the following:
[FVWM.0][WindowList]: <<ERROR>> Unknown option 'UseSkipList'

When I use what's in the man page, nothing works, but no error.